Industrial Cordless Phones in North America
Longest Range: up to 12 floors (hotels and office buildings), up to 250,000 sq. ft. (warehouse or manufacturing plants), up to 3,000 acres (open spaces like farms and ranches)
- Durability – Rugidized housing, shock resistent antenna, double-locked battery.
- Ease of Use – User programmable PBX keys, intuitive menu selections, telephone, two way radio broadcast and intercom.
- Reliability – Very high antenna sensitivity means call link even if far from base unit. 25 years of long range RF manufacturing experience.
- Affordability – Low per user cost. Low installation cost. No monthly airtime fees. No monthly service fees.
- Superior Sound Quality
Our Cordless Products Include:
Four Lines or Ports
- Rugged Handset
- PBX Ready
- Broadcast – One to One, One to Many, One to All
- Expandable up to 9 HS/Base
- 36 user capability when extended to four bases
- 6 hour talk time