Siemens is presented in 190 countries, a million customers, including 70% of all Fortune 500 Companies. With $18.5 billion dollars in sales Siemens is a Telecommunications Powerhouse.
The Siemens Real Time IP system HiPath 3000 creates a foundation for the gradual upgrade to a high-performance, secure and expandable communication infrastructure, which extends a range of vital advantages to medium-sized companies in particular. Get the best of both worlds, even in mixed system environments: innovative IP applications like real-time communication over IP networks and versatile mobility solutions, combined with the high fault tolerance and rich features typical for classic telephony systems
HiPath 3000 at a glance:
- Real-time IP system for packet-switched or line-switched environments or a mixture of the two.
- Various connectivity options make HiPath 3000 the ideal gateway in a HiPath 5000 environment
- Enhanced telephony features ranging from caller lists to caller ID display on forwarded calls
- Central AC switching
- Control of communication costs through data sets itemized according to departments, projects or branches
- Least cost routing reduces connection costs
- Mix and match of workpoint clients: IP and TDM telephones as well as PC soft clients can be combined at the user’s discretion
- Creation of virtual private networks (VPN) over high-speed, inexpensive Internet connections to link up company offices and give teleworkers remote access
- Applications for CTI, Unified Messaging, CRM and mobility make HiPath 3000 the right solution for every company.
USA PhoneCenters Represents 2 Models for the HiPath 3000: 3500 and 3800.
Most Popular Features Include:
- Opticlient 130- Telephoning From your Desktop or Laptop
- Live Record into Voice Mail
- Caller ID with Auto Call Back
- Full Duplex Speakerphones PolyCom Technology
- Integrated Digital Voice Mail
- Soft Key Integration
- Live Monitoring of Voice Mail
- Direct Inward Dial (DID)
- Remote Workers- Telecommunicating
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- T1′s / ISDN-BRI and PRI Voice Trunks
- Networking Multiple Locations
- Headset Jacks -Built In