The IP phones of the optiPoint 400 family make integrating voice services into your IP data network as easy as plugging in a phone. While users enjoy all the benefits of advanced functionality such as intuitive menus and programmable feature keys, customers realize significant cost savings by routing voice calls over their IP network. At the same time, these versatile and robust IP phones reduce network maintenance and administration costs by allowing easy moves, adds, and changes (MAC).
Flexibility and convenience optiPoint 400 IP phones support the telephony features of the real-time IP systems HiPath 3000, HiPath 4000 and HiPath 5000. Special digital signal processors (DSP) and special acoustic algorithms for echo cancellation ensure excellent voice quality.
- optiPoint 400 economy
The cost-effective entry-level model for communication over IP.
- optiPoint 400 standard
Provides all features of the “economy” model. In addition, the optiPoint 400 standard has a built-in two-port Ethernet switch and allows handsfree talking and full duplex open listening.
- Tiltable alphanumeric display with 2 lines, each with 24 characters, and adjustable contrast
- 12 programmable feature keys with LEDs
- 10 programmable speed-dialing destinations using the dialing keypad
- 3 dialog keys for interactive user prompting system
- 2 control keys (plus and minus) for setting ringer pitch and ringer volume
- Multilingual menu system/display texts and generation of local tones
- Memory for the last 20 calls that were not answered, including caller information, date, and time
- Redial for the last 10 calls
- Call waiting with camp-on feature
- On-hook dialing
- Telephone number display (Calling Party Identification)
- Key click
- Separate password protection for user and administrator data
- Local time and date display
- Inband and outband DTMF signaling Feature update by software download (via FTP)
- Telephone numbers (E-164) or IP address en-bloc dialing
- Protocols: H.450, H.323, H.225, H.235 (security), H.245, HFA (HiPath Feature Access), TCP/IP, FTP, DHCP, SNMP, SNTP
- only optiPoint 400 standard: built-in 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet switch
- only optiPoint 400 standard: Handsfree talking and open listening over microphone and loudspeaker in telephone
- Save time with intuitive interactive menu keys and displays along with simple dialing capabilities. Direct dial keys are programmable, providing ease of use.
- Reduced network maintenance and administration costs because optiPoint 400 IP phones can be added easily as the network grows.
- When utilized with in-line power capability in conjunction with HiPath PH 24 power hubs, optiPoint 400 IP phones allow you to leverage UPS systems in the wiring closet.
- User-friendly system administration features based on HTTP simplify system administration.
- Fast configuration through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) enables efficient moves, adds and changes.
- Support for SNMP allows you to manage your network with existing tools.
- Software updates and feature enhancements can be downloaded by using a free Field Deployment Tool. The tool also supports centralized administration configurations on the phones.
- Application upgrades can be downloaded quickly and easily from the internet.
- optiPoint 400 standard: delivering on the promise of a single wire to the desktop with a built-in-switch.